Are you throwing or going to a barbecue this weekend? For 4th of July or before the end of the summer? Will there be beer?
Before you or your host toss those empty beer bottles and caps into the recycling bin, visualize making one or all of these 10 DIY projects that turn your empties (caps, too) into something really cool and useful. Remember Father’s Day is just around the corner… CHEERS!
1. SIX PACK OF SOLAR-POWERED “LIGHT” BEER: Popular Science’s Dave Prochnow
2. SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS: S. Pres, Oh!
3. CANDLE HOLDER: Threadsence
4. BOTTLE CAP CANDLES: Draft
5. CLOCK: Apartment Therapy
6. BOTTLE CAP HOT PAD | TRIVET: My Amphetamines and My Purls
7. MODULAR SHELVING: Instructables Ten Green
8. BRACELET HOLDER: Gliter, Wits & Grits
10. BOTTLE HERB GARDEN: Design Sponge