As fellow crafters, you know that mistakes happen. While we try our best to catch any errors before we print our books, sometimes they slip by us. Below is a list of books that we, or our readers, have caught. If you think there’s a mistake in your book, click on the title below to see if we’ve posted a correction for it. If there’s currently no errata page for your book or project, please e-mail us with your query or correction, and we’ll be happy to post your amendment to this page. Thanks!
And if you have any NEW errata for us to add to this site, please email Marie at email@example.com or Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 150 Knitted Trims by Jeanette Trotman
- 200 Knitting Tips, Techniques & Trade Secrets by Betty Barnden
- Bead Crochet Jewelry by Bert Rachel Freed and Dana Elizabeth Freed
- Aran Knits by Martin Storey
- Country Weekend Knits by Madeline Weston
- Country Weekend Socks by Madeline Weston
- Knitting with Icelandic Wool by Vedis Jonsdottir
- Micro-Macrame by Annika deGroot
- Nordic Knits by Martin Storey
- Simple Knitting by Erika Knight
- Monster Knits for Little Monsters by Nuriya Khegay
- 150 Crochet Trims by Susan Smith