I came across this incredibly cool idea to make Sharpie Marker Mugs on Craftaholics Anonymous via Pinterest. I am coffee addict, so of course I had to try and make them for myself. They have tons of ideas and tips on their post that proved incredibly valuable.
- Sharpie markers
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cotton Pads
- An oven
- Wipe down the mug with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue. Be careful not to touch drawing area with hands.
- After putting design on, wait 24 hours. Then put in cold oven.
- Turn temp to 425 F and set timer for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, turn off oven, leaving project in until it’s completely cool.
- Crack open oven a sliver.
- Hand wash then do a test run in the dishwasher. Some suggest to leave it overnight and then hand wash it.
What do you think? Ready for that perfect cup of tea? or coffee? If you try making one, let us know how yours turn out!